It's not so often that we get to ditch the kids, but Nate and I took a little staycation in Scottsdale and it was much needed. If you're craving an adults-only getaway, I'm all about the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale.
Here are 10 reasons why I love the property.
1. The pools are lovely. Choose between adults-only or family friendly lined with luxe cabanas. There is also poolside service (pair a mojito with the Thai peanut lettuce wraps!).
2. Sitting next to the property is Pinnacle Peak, a stunning Sonoran Desert hike with photo-worthy views and local wildlife (we even saw gila monsters). The moderate hike is about 4 miles out and back- don't forget water!
3. The resort is dressed in picturesque desert landscape. If you go at the right time, you'll likely catch a blooming cactus.
4. Many rooms come with a cozy fireplace and balcony. If you want something more lavish, some suites have private hot tubs.
5. There’s nothing more romantic than a patio dinner at their esteemed eatery, Talavera. The Spanish steakhouse flaunts dishes that are rich in flavor combined with dreamy sunset views.
6. Speaking of food, do breakfast at Proof (the avocado toast was delish and we spotted baby quail from our outdoor table).
7. There’s an array of unique treatments at the on-site spa.
8. The service is five star and on point with the Four Seasons flawless reputation.
9. You can book adventures through the resort ranging golf, biking, horseback riding and more.
10. You really truly feel “away” even if for a one-night AZ staycation. It’s probably the most quiet and serene spot in the Valley.